I have over 24 years experience as a Sales Person selling Training and Organisational Development initiatives. I am experienced in providing training to a range of organisations and have designed, facilitated and assessed training to employees on various levels in Sales Behaviours and Processes, Trainer Training and Presentation Skills.
My experience in Learning and Development includes full-time positions in financial institutions and public entities in South Africa (1980-1988) and I have sold my own consulting services across a broad spectrum of companies in Australia (1988 – current).
My fields of passion are in Sales Conversation Skills and Processes, Learning and Communications. My experience in scoping training needs, designing programs, tailoring and delivering learning solutions to meet specific business objectives, as well as reviewing training events, makes my contribution to any Learning and Development initiative valuable.
I have experience in establishing competency development needs, designing and facilitating tailored as well as generic training programs and assessing competencies in Trainer Training (Certificate IV – Training and Education) and Presentation Skills (including Sales Presentations).
I align with winning global and local organisations and have over the years extended my repertoire of products and services to include the following: Accreditations to -
- Consult in and facilitate Miller Heiman’s Sales Transformation solutions, specifically Strategic Selling and Conceptual Selling processes.
- Consult in and facilitate Sales Mastery, the flagship program of Sales Schematics Australia as well as Selling Fundamentals and Account Management Fundamentals.
- Consult in and deliver Corporate Visions Inc’s Marketing and Sales Messaging Alignment Solutions, i.e. Power Positions; Power Tools; Power Messaging and Whiteboard Selling.
- Accredited to consult in and apply the DiSC profiling systems and tools via Integro.
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Potchefstroom, Republic of South Africa
- Certificate IV in Training and Education (TAE’10)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Management (AIMM)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Training and Development (MAITD)
- Associate Member of Australian Institute of Professional Facilitators (AIPF)
I have worked either directly or via Recognised Training Providers (RTO’s), with companies such as:
Australian Wool Innovation Australian Institute of Management (RTO)AVCAL
AB Mauri GTG
BCI Australia & Asia
City of Sydney
Cochlear Implants Ltd
| Lexis NexisLend Lease
NAB Business Banking
Property Council Australia
The Winson Group (Insignia)
Transfield Services Ltd.
Should references be required, names and contact details can be provided upon request.