Companies who engage me are dealing with a Consultant with over 24 years experience as a Sales Person selling Sales Enablement Initiatives. I am experienced in providing training to a range of industries and have designed, facilitated and assessed training to employees on various levels in Sales Behaviours and Processes, Trainer Training and Presentation Skills.
My experience in Sales and Learning & Development includes full-time positions in financial institutions and public entities in South Africa (1980-1988) and I have sold my own consulting services across a broad spectrum of companies in Australia/New Zealand (1988 – current).
When you work with me you’ll notice my fields of passion are in Sales Conversation/Messaging Skills and Processes, Learning and Business Communications. My experience in scoping training needs, designing bespoke programs, tailoring and delivering learning solutions to meet specific business objectives, as well as reviewing training events, makes my contribution to all Sales Enablement and Learning and Development initiatives valuable.
I have experience in establishing competency development needs, designing and facilitating tailored as well as generic training programs and assessing competencies in Trainer Training (Certificate IV – Training and Education) and Presentation Skills (including Sales Presentations).
I align with winning global organisations and have over the years extended my repertoire of products and services to include the following: Accreditation to –
- Consult in and deliver Corporate Visions Inc’s Marketing and Sales Conversation System Solutions, i.e. Power Positions®; Customer Facing Sales Tools including Whiteboard Selling® and Power Messaging®.
- Consult in and facilitate Miller Heiman’s Sales Transformation solutions, specifically Strategic Selling® and Conceptual Selling® processes.
- Accredited to consult in and apply the DiSC profiling systems and tools via Integro.
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Potchefstroom, Republic of South Africa
- Certificate IV in Training and Education (TAE’10)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Management (AIMM)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Training and Development (MAITD)
- Associate Member of Australian Institute of Professional Facilitators (AIPF)
I have worked either directly or via Recognised Training Providers (RTO’s), with companies such as:
|Aristocrat TechnologiesAustralian Institute of Management
AB Mauri GTG
BCI Australia & Asia
Co-operative Research Centers
Edwards Lifesciences Australia
IBM (Software & Growth Markets)
|Lexis Nexis NAB Business BankingPacific
Property Council Australia
The Winson Group (Insignia)
Transfield Services Ltd.
Westpac – Working Capital and Trade
Should references be required, names and contact details can be provided upon request.